Rettig ICC and its affiliates maintain this website (hereinafter referred to as 'the Website') in order to provide information for users and allow them to communicate with us.
Access to this Website and use of it are subject to the following 'Terms and Principles for Use of the Website' (hereinafter referred to as 'the Terms') and all relevant laws. Gaining access to and viewing this Website implies acceptance of the Terms specified below without restrictions or reservations.
- All the materials which are accessible in this Website are protected by intellectual property law, unless otherwise indicated. The materials included in this Website may not be used in any other way than that specified in these Terms or in the text displayed in the Website.
- Rettig ICC shall not accept nor bear liability for any damage caused by a virus or infection thereby to computer equipment or other property of the user which may result from his accessing this Website, using it or viewing its pages, or downloading any materials from it, including texts, pictures, and audio or video files etc.
- Rettig ICC gives no guarantees or assurances that it shall fulfil any conditions regarding the accuracy of information contained in this Website and expressly refuses to accept or bear liability for any mistakes or inaccuracies in the content of this Website. Neither Rettig ICC nor any of the parties involved in the creation, development or provision of this Website shall be liable for any direct, indirect, accidental or secondary damage or moral losses resulting from gaining access to or use of this Website, or from inability to gain access to or use this Website.
- Particular features and technical specifications of the products presented in this Website may be subject to change at any time and without prior notification.
- All information and other materials sent by users to this Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions etc. are and shall be treated as non-confidential and shall not be subject to intellectual property laws. Any materials or information which are transferred or sent by the user to this Website may be used by Rettig ICC for any purpose and may therefore be reproduced, disclosed, transferred, published, broadcast by radio or sent by mail etc. Furthermore, Rettig ICC shall be authorised to use for any purpose, without restriction and free of charge, all ideas, concepts, know-how and methods contained in any materials sent by a user to this Website e.g. for the purpose of developing, producing and marketing products using this information.
- The materials presented in this Website are either the property of Rettig ICC or are being used by Rettig ICC with the permission of the owner. Use of these materials by a user or any other person authorised by him is prohibited, unless these Terms clearly permit such use, or permission has been clearly granted for such use on another page of the Website.
- The Website includes descriptions of products and/or services which are generally available in Europe, though which may not be available in a particular country or town/city. Persons wishing to check the availability of a particular product or service in their area are requested to contact Rettig ICC.
- Rettig ICC is not responsible for the content of any websites or web pages connected to this Website via links to or from this Website. Users who access other websites or web pages outside this Website do so at their own risk. Inclusion of such links by Rettig ICC in this Website is purely for the convenience of users and should not be construed as support for the owner or sponsor of a particular website or web page, or for its content. Rettig ICC shall not grant any guarantees, either direct or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, legality, or other qualities of any materials or information contained in the websites of third parties.
- Rettig ICC may at any time revise these Terms by updating information included on this page. Because these Terms are legally binding, users should visit this page from time to time to view them in their current form (by clicking on the hypertext link 'Legal reservations and trademarks' displayed at the bottom of Rettig ICC's web pages).
These Terms are subject to Finnish law and should be interpreted in accordance therewith, without reference to conflicting legal provisions.
Trademarks, figurative marks (logos) and service marks (collectively 'trademarks') used in this Website are trademarks of the Rettig ICC Company and/or entities affiliated with it. All other trademarks used in this Website are trademarks of the appropriate owners.