The PURMO Ramo Ventil Compact M panel radiators with mid-bottom connectors stand out due to their flat front panel with slight horizontal ribbing. The panel is glued to the profiled, front base heating panel in a manner concealing any protruding edges, when looking at the radiator from the front. The radiators are equipped with convection fins as well as side covers and a top grille. Two mid-bottom and four side G ½" threaded female connectors allow for central bottom or side connection. The radiator is also equipped with a built-in thermostatic Oventrop valve insert providing pre-setting. The main advantage of the central bottom connection relies of the fact that regardless of the length, height and depth of the radiator, the layout of heating system connections can be defined at the building shell stage and it will not change as a result of the selection of a specific size and type of the radiator.
|Material:||high quality, deep-drawing, low-carbon, cold rolled DC01 steel sheet in accordance with PN-EN 10130.|
|Spacing of vertical water channels:||33,3 mm|
|Connections:||2 x G ½" mid- bottom connectors,
4 x G ½" side connectors
|Working pressure:||10 bar|
|Test pressure:||13 bar|
|Colour:||RAL 9016 white, other colours from the RAL colour chart are available on request.|
|Accessories bundled with the radiator:||brackets, plug, air vent|
H - height: 300, 500, 600, 900
L - length: 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2300*, 2600*, 3000*
h - spacing of connectors
* - except for the Ramo Ventil Compact M model of height 900 mm
Thermal output of the radiators [W] in accordance with PN-EN 442 for the values of parameters 75/65/20 ˚C and 70/55/20˚C
|water volume [l/m]:||1,7||3,4||3,4||5,1||2,7||5,5||5,5||8,2||3,2||6,6||6,6||9,8||4,5||9,0||9,0||13,3|
Starting from January 2011 all the bottom-supplied PURMO panel radiators are equipped with new valve Oventrop inserts with factory preset setpoint ranging from 2 to 6 depending on the size (heat output) of the particular radiator. In order to provide an easy, visual distinction of the applied valve insert, colour coding of regulatory elements of the valve inserts was implemented.
|preset setpoint||kv [m3/h]||colour||catalogue no.|
The hydraulic characteristics of these new valve inserts are very similar to the old type (catalogue no. 101 80 80).
Should a need arise, the setpoint of every new valve insert can be changed, just like in the case of the old type inserts.
Total length of the new valve inserts was modifi ed due to an improved sealing, therefore they cannot be used in the radiators manufactured prior to January 2011 and equipped with the old-type of valve inserts.
Old-type and new-type insert
Series of new-type inserts
Example of preset setpoint selection
heat demand - Qc = 1160 W
rótemperature diff erence - Δt = 20 K (80/60°C)
pressure drop - Δp = 6 kPa
Δp = 6000 Pa
calculation constant - C = 1,163
mass flow of water
q = Qc / C * Δt = 1160 / 1,163 * 20 = 50 kg/h
For the flow q = 50 kg/h and the pressure flow 6000 Pa the preset setpoint value 3 is red off the nomogram.
Mass flow of water q [kg/h]
StThis connection method is used with the bottom-supplied radiators. The advantage of the central bottom connection relies of the fact that regardless of the length, height and depth of the radiator, the layout of heating system connections can be defi ned at the building shell stage and it will not change as a result of the selection of a specific size and type of the radiator. Reversed connection will cause a drop in the heat output of over 30%.
The bottom-supplied radiators can be connected simultaneously with the side and bottom connections. Possible are intermediate solutions presented at the drawings: side and fl ow-through. These solutions correspond to the side and fl ow-through connections described above.
The most popular solution allowing for connecting radiators on either the right or the left side. The supply line should be connected to the top and the return line to the bottom connector pipe of the radiator. Reversed connection will cause a drop in the heat output of over 30%.
fl ow-through connection:
Recommended for the radiators of length exceeding 2000 mm and also for the radiators of length exceeding four times their height. These connections provide even distribution of temperature over the entire length of the radiator. The supply line should be connected to the left or right connector pipe and the return line should be connected to the opposite, bottom connector pipe. Reversed connection will cause a drop in the heat output of over 30%.
opposite ends connection:
With this connection method, the heat output of the radiators will be approximately 10% lower than the rated heat output. This type of connection method is most commonly used with the side-supplied radiators when the heating system piping is distributed in skirting boards above the fl oor. It can also be used with the bottom-supplied radiators after the removal of a thermostatic valve insert.
Rear view (RCVM11 type only)
|height 300 - 600 mm||height 900 mm|
|length [mm]||quantity of floor brackets||length [mm]||quantity of floor brackets|
|400 - 1800||2||400 - 1200||2|
|2000 - 2300||3||1400 - 1800||3|
|2600 - 3000||4||2000 - 3000||4|
A set of brackets for the panel radiators with hanging lugs and the height of 300 - 900 mm (only for type RCVM11)
A set of the Monclac MCA-D rail brackets for the panel radiators without hanging lugs and the height of 300 - 900 mm - types: RCVM21s, RCVM22, RCVM33
Floor brackets for the RCVM21s, RCVM22, RCVM33 type panel radiators and the height of 300 - 900 mm
|t z||t p||ti air temperature in the heated room [˚C]|
The table has been prepared for n = 1,3
1. PURMO panel radiators are marketed and made available pursuant to the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the European Council No. 305/2011 laying down harmonized conditions for the marketing of construction products.
2. Rettig Heating Sp. z o.o. located in Rybnik at Przemysłowa street ( hereinafter referred to as the Guarantor) gives 10 years guarantee ( from date of purchase ) for PURMO panel radiators mounted in water installation of the central heating ,yet not longer than 11 years since the production date given on the radiator.
Quality guarantee is granted under the conditions laid down in the guarantee document provided that the product has been purchased from the authorized distributor - Rettig Heating sp. z o.o. or its contracting partner, in the sales area dedicated to this distributor.
The purchase of the product beyond the authorized distributor referred to above in the area in which the distributor does not conduct authorized sales, or its assembly in such area, excludes the liability of the Guarantor arising from the granted quality guarantee.
3. The guarantee is valid for radiators mounted in the water installations of the central heating:
o in closed system with an expansion tank;
o powered from the heat centre, boiler house or heat pump;
o made from black steel / copper or plastic pipes with an antidiffusion barrier;
o equipped with local air vents (no central vent system is allowed) ;
o used for heating residential areas, office buildings , service stations or other buildings that are neither exposed on pernicious corrosive substance activity nor permanent or temporary moistness of the radiator surface .
Installation of Purmo panel radiators in small open system installations ( up to 25 kW) is allowed provided the corrosion inhibitors are used.
During the warranty period the radiators and their components with the faults originated from the manufacturer and reported not later than one month after having been discovered will be repaired or exchanged into new, free of defects devices.
4. The guarantee is recognized when:
o there is an evidence of purchase, that is the invoice or receipt,
o the radiators have been mounted in water central heating systems in compliance with the national technical regulations and standards,
o adhering to the requirements of the Guarantor included in „ Terms and conditions of Purmo panel radiators usage”.
5. Maximal operating pressure in central heating installation for PURMO panel radiators may not exceed 10 bars (6 bars for Vertical radiators ) and the maximal service temperature is 110 °C.
In high and high-rise buildings a zone distribution system must be applied. The tightness test must be carried out at the experimental pressure equal to working pressure in the installation, adding two bars, yet not lower than four bars. Maximal pressure during the installation tightness test shall be equal to 12 bars ( 8 bars for Vertical radiators).
6. The guarantee does not cover radiators mounted:
o in central heating installation connected to a high temperature heat distribution network through a suction elevator or pump mixing loop;
o in swimming pool areas, car wash centers, laundries, slaughterhouses, public toilets, bathrooms or other rooms with high activity of corrosive substances in the air , as well as areas where the radiator is exposed on permanent or temporary moistness – it does not refer to galvanized radiators , with additional anti-corrosive protection and guarantee for 6 years , yet not longer than 7 years since the production date;
o in central heating installations connected with the water- supply system without protective fittings, against backflows;
o in central heating installation with water removed more frequently or for longer periods than advised in exploitation requirements;
o in steam installations ;
o in central heating installations where the water quality rating level has been higher than advised, that is :
o the total amount of chloride and sulfate ions may not be higher than 150 mg/l ( for installations with copper pipes not higher than 50 mg/l ),
o oxygen content not higher than 0.1 mg/l,
o pH water reaction within 7.0 ÷ 10.0,
o total water hardness not higher than 4.0 mval/l.
7. The guarantee does not cover damages to the radiator or its parts ( brackets, covers) that are due to improper handling, storage, transport or misuse. It refers, in particular, to radiators:
o stored in the open air before mounting,
o with mechanical damage,
o polluted from inside with solid bodies or noxious liquids,
o deformed by excessive experimental pressure or static pressure in the installation,deformed due to freezing,
o with mechanical damage due to an overload as a result of sitting on the radiator.
8. The radiators must be mounted with the original packaging. The packaging must be left on the radiator even if the central heating installation is activated for heating in buildings during finishing works or for drainage purposes. It is recommended to remove the packaging after accomplishing all finishing works.
Before the system’s start-up, the correctness of screwing the radiator fixtures ( air-vent, insert, plugs ) as well as connection to the system should be checked for tightness. The radiators require periodical cleaning. It is recommended to use only soft and gentle fabrics that can be slightly moistened. For cleaning the radiators it is not advised to use aggressive or corrosive agents ( e.g. acidic solvents or agents with chlorine). Panel radiators cannot be used for drying wet or dump objects put on the radiator. Claims for damage of varnished surfaces to improper handling or maintenance will not be granted.
9. It is forbidden to remove the water from the entire installation or its part and to leave it in this condition. It also refers to new installations with the tightness test. If there is a need to remove the water , e.g. due to renovation or maintenance works, the water must be removed only from the given part. After accomplishing all works the installation must immediately be filled with water. Quantity of water used for the filling or filling up process must be monitored, e.g. by a watermeter.The guarantee of our product is granted provided it has not been repaired or modified by a buyer or third party without Guarantor’s approval.
10. Occurrence of faults within the warranty period is followed by a claim procedure by notifying the Retailer about the damage in a special claim form including the origin and details of damage. The retailer accepts the claim form and forwards it to the Guarantor via registered letter, fax or e-mail within 24 hours since it has been accepted. In case of incomplete data , the form shall be returned in order to be completed. The invoice or its copy shall be attached with the form. In specific cases the Guarantor may request a photo documentation of the claimed product. The Guarantor is obliged to reply for the complaint in writing within 14 days since a completed form was accepted.
11. In order to recognize the claim a visual inspection is performed by the Guarantor in the mounting area or other area determined by the Guarantor. The original packaging used for delivery must be kept for the inspection in case of a damage with mechanical origin. If the claim has been recognized , the Guarantor is obliged to repair or replace the parts found to be defective due to improper manufacturing or material defects or exchange the radiator into a new device that is free of defects. In specific cases, ( e.g. when the product needs to be sent from abroad) the Guarantor has the right to extend the deadline to recognize the claim that is normally defined up to 30 days.
In case of damages that do not affect the radiator functionality, a discount may also be offered.
In case of the claim regarding a product, manufacturing of which has been ceased , the Guarantor will offer an equivalent with similar parameters or a money back guarantee at the date of the purchase. The Guarantor does not deliver an alternative device for the time of claim recognition process.
12. The Guarantor has the right to select the method of claim settlement.
In case the claim is recognized in the form of exchange, all mounting shall be delivered by an authorized Purmo service centre. In case any difficulties occur when mounting the exchanged radiator, e.g. lack of valve for separating the radiator from installation, the service centre may refuse to disassemble or mount the new radiator. As a consequence, the warranty claim is recognized as exercised by the Guarantor.
13. The warranty period shall be extended due to reparation time calculated since the date of delivery to the Guarantor to the reparation date . In case of exchange a new warranty period is granted.
14. The Guarantor reserves the right to make modifications to his products without prior notice unless they refer to any significant technical details affecting the process of selection.
15. The warranty terms on goods sold do not exclude , limit or suspend rights of the buyers when the product fails to comply with the contract in accordance with the law act on specific conditions of consumer sale and amendings.
16. Warranty conditions are valid as stated since 01.01.2018.